These are a great idea for dinner or lunch. I see these as an ultimate grilled cheese. My hubby and I used leftover Baked Ratatouille and leftover Chicken Parmesan and sandwiched them between homemade bread with a garlic butter spread. These were delicious and easy. I would recommend using the leftover veggies with some cheese to create an ultimate grilled cheese. These sandwiches would be awesome with a side salad or if you want more of a treat you could make some type of potato side like homemade fries.
- 2 slices of bread per serving
- left over veggies
- left over chicken
- melted butter
- garlic powder
- dried basil
- Melt butter and add garlic powder and dried basil. Brush onto both sides of the bread.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees until lightly toasted.
- Take toast out of the oven and spoon about 2 spoonfuls of veggies on one side of the sandwich and top with the left over chicken.
- Top with second piece of bread
- ENJOY 🙂