Who loves cheesy garlic bread sticks when they are eating pasta with a hearty bolognese? I sure do. I was serving bolognese sauce on night for dinner and decided we needed a yummy cheesy side. I whipped these up in a short amount of time. They are delicious and quick. I had some naan bread in the freezer so I got creative and this was the result.
- pita bread
- garlic powder
- Preheat the broiler option on your oven.
- Melt butter in microwave and add garlic powder. Brush onto naan bread.
- Sprinkle the naan bread with grated mozzarella and parmesan.
- Put in the oven until the cheese has melted.
- Allow the bread sticks to slightly cool and cut into strips.
- ENJOY 🙂