My first AtoZ challenge recipe. The first thing that came to mind when I thought of the letter “A” is apple! I’ve been craving some delicious rice pudding and so I decided to put my own twist on the normal rice pudding recipe I use. You can find the recipe for the rice pudding I use here. This is a recipe I just threw together so all measurements are approximate.
- 1 apple diced into small pieces (I used a pink lady)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Chop apples and pecans
- Melt butter in a small pan and add brown sugar.
- Once the sugar has combined with the butter add the apples until baked through and soft.
- Add cinnamon and chopped pecans.
- Top rice pudding with a dollop of the apple mixture and enjoy!