On Sunday I made one of my mom’s classic go to meals… Sour Cream Chicken! This meal is really easy and tastes delicious. Everyone is your family should love this meal. You can serve the chicken over buttered egg noodles. rice or whatever you fancy. I particularly love egg noodles.
1 can of cream of mushroom or chicken or broccoli
2 tablespoon of onion flakes (Or you can use a Lipton onion soup mix)
1 cup of sour cream
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 teaspoons Paprika
- Place chicken in buttered baking dish.
- Poke with a fork and rub butter on the chicken.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika
- Combine the cream of mushroom/chicken/broccoli, onion flakes, sour cream and fresh lemon juice. Pour over chicken.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour.
- Serve over buttered egg noodles.